Centre for Teaching ExcellenceConnect | Innovate | Inspire
Welcome to the Centre for Teaching Excellence
Here are just a few of the things we can work with you on:
- Developing rubrics
- Creating learning activities in and outside of class
- Active learning strategies
- Curricular alignment (assignments, activities and learning outcomes)
- Building classroom community
- Formative feedback and assessment
- Integrating technology into your teaching
Connect with us virtually!
We are available for one-on-one consultations Monday through Friday to support you in your teaching, answer questions and to explore any new ideas for innovative and evidence-based approaches to teaching and learning.
CTE Upcoming Events
- September 24
- October 1
- October 8
- December 14 - December 16
Capilano University is named after Chief Joe Capilano, an important leader of the Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh) Nation of the Coast Salish people. We respectfully acknowledge that our campuses are located on the unceded sovereign Indigenous Nations of Lil’wat, xʷməθkʷəy̓əm(Musqueam), Shíshálh (Sechelt), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh(Squamish) and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh).
Capilano University | 2055 Purcell Way | North Vancouver | BC | Canada | V5J 3H5