- This event has passed.
Course (Re)Design Workshop
May 27, 2019 - May 29, 2019
Are you teaching an new course in the Fall or do you want to redesign a course you already teach? During this 3 day workshop, faculty with have an opportunity to design and receive feedback on a course syllabi based on learning-centered principles.
- Backward design
- aligning course, instructional, and assessment goals
- writing effective learning outcomes
- selecting and incorporating teaching and learning activities
- selecting technology to enhance learning
- alignment between outcomes, learning activities, and assessment
- designing authentic assessments
Limited to 15 participants.
Register now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org